PCE-444 is a combination digital hygrometer and digital thermometer used to measure air temperature, relative humidity, dew point temperature and wet bulb temperature. This portable handheld pocket-sized mini thermo-hygrometer allows for the quick and easy determination of indoor ambient environmental conditions. Applications include monitoring climates of refrigerated trucks, warehouses, construction sites and HVAC installations, where excess moisture, condensation and uneven temperatures can create mold, spoilage and health hazards.
– Measures air temperature, relative humidity, dew point temperature and wet bulb temperature
– Temperature units displayed in degrees Celsius (°C) and degrees Fahrenheit (°F)
– Minimum, maximum and hold functions
– Easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
– Low-battery indicator
– Quick response time
– Automatic shutdown (can be disabled)