PCE-WB 20SD is a data-logging heat stress meter used to measure indoor / outdoor wet bulb globe temperature (WBGT), black globe temperature (TG), wet bulb temperature (WB), dew point temperature, air temperature (TA) and relative humidity. Thus, this multipurpose data-recording device is an ideal tool for evaluating heat stress risks in different work environments. The device is also used by indoor air quality (IAQ) inspection professionals to assess the performance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
Featuring a large and easy-to-read LCD screen with green backlight, this data-recording heat index meter has a programmable WBGT alarm setting with audible and visual alerts to notify workers of unsafe conditions in the workplace or at the job site in real time. PCE-WB 20SD offers manual (push-button) or automatic (adjustable 1 … 3600 sec) sampling and accommodates SD memory cards from 1 … 16 GB.
– For real-time or long-term temperature and humidity measurement applications
– Temperature can be displayed in metric or imperial units, i.e., degrees Celsius (°C) or degrees Fahrenheit (°F)
– Maximum, minimum, data hold and automatic power off (can be disabled) functions
– Programmable WBGT alarm setting with audible and visual alerts
– Manual (push-button) or automatic (adjustable 1 … 3600 sec) sampling
– SD card memory (1 … 16 GB) allows for quick and easy data transfer to a PC