PCE-322A is a handheld, portable, professional Class II sound test instrument, sound level meter or decibel meter with built-in data-logging or data-recording functionality. Thus, PCE-322A is ideal for real-time noise measurement as well as for long-term noise exposure monitoring over time. A mini tripod is included in the delivery contents, as is a wind noise suppressor. The recorded decibel readings help users determine if and what protective measures need to be taken to ensure overall health, safety and productivity in industrial, commercial, occupational, educational and residential environments. The sound test instrument or sound level meter can also be used to evaluate acoustics for audio installations.
The sound level meter can be connected to a PC via the USB port. This allows the recorded decibel readings to be transferred to a PC for detailed analysis using Microsoft Excel or the included downloadable proprietary software. The sound level meter also features an millivolt analog output for connecting to a frequency analyzer or X-Y shaft recorder.
– IEC 61672-1 Class II sound level meter
– USB port for data transfer
– Memory stores up to 32,700 readings
– Fast and slow time weighting
– A and C frequency weightings
– Max, min, hold and alarm functions
– Date- and time-stamped measurements
– Analog millivolt output
– Heavy-duty ABS plastic enclosure
– Large, easy-to-read, 4-digit LCD screen
– Power-saving automatic shutoff > 15 min. inactivity
– Battery allows approx. 30 hours continuous use
– ISO calibration available as an option – see accessories for details
– Tripod mount with 1/4-20 UNC thread